Monday, January 19, 2009

Short and Sweet


Just real fast....I have to post this picture!! My little Austin is the funniest little boy. When he was born he looked exactly like Shane's Grandpa Busch. Exactly! Usually when moms see their babies for the first time, they think...'Ooh he is cute!', or 'He looks like my other baby', ect. Well, my first thought was 'He looks just like Walter!'. Nothing wrong with looking like Grandpa Walter, I was just surprised. Now that he is almost 2, we have noticed little things that he does that reminds us of either Grandpa Walter and Grandpa John. It is so crazy!! Tonight we turned on 'Horton Hears A Who' (his fav movie ever!) and I had to take a picture of him watching it. The photo isn't all that clear but the best part of the pic is his little hands behind his back. Grandpa Walter walked with his hands behind his back exactly like that. It blows me away...so crazy!! And yes....they are/were both short and sweet!

15 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh! Too sweet! Seeing him in that picture definitely brought back memories of Grandpa. I miss that guy! Thanks for reminding me of him.

Just me! said...

For some reason this picture makes me a proud mommy. The memories of Shane's grandparents bring back good feelings. I have little reminders of them daily! I enjoy it! Now when I get little reminders of Chris....I get tears in my eyes. I am thankful for those too.

Olivia Singleton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Singleton said...

I love those sweet little hands that are so quick to get into trouble. And do you know what I think? Putting his hands behind his back isn't a habit that was picked up by chance in this life. It was something he learned and observed in heaven before coming to us on earth.

Just me! said...

Amen sista!

Tys said...

It was the funnest thing i have ever seen. Ido the same thing i put my hands behind me back some times too.

Tys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tys said...

I read my Moms about me i love her too.

Tys said...

Yes i think i know why Austin likes Horton hears a who, because it has a lot of color but im not sure?

Tys said...

Well Mom when you said oops i forgot to erase the post you put down i thought some people all ready know but its ok i could never ask for a better MOM...

Tys said...

Man i look good in that picture on your blogs home page!!!!!

Tys said...

Jordan all ways calls Austin neyney, im not sure how he come up with that name?????

Tys said...

I turned on horten hears a who and Austin has his hands behind his back like in the picture on the blogs home page.

Tys said...

you are going to haved to carry your camara with ya at all times

Just me! said...

Tys you are cute! I love ya!