Thursday, December 4, 2008

We need to do more than the minimum...

I have a wonderful friend that Heavenly Father blessed me with. I am sure in our Pre-mortal existence she promised to be my friend to help me stay close to the gospel. I love her for that! She is someone I look up to and strive be like. She put this video on Facebook and I cried while watching it. I have to share it.
I also want to add that the words of our Prophets gives me so much peace. I am scared to see the signs of the times become reality. I am scared for my children and all they are going to have to endure, considering they are the ones Heavenly Father reserved for the last days. I watch the news in disbelief at all the murders, natural disasters, financial difficulty, and our economic status. I question my food storage....is it going to be enough? I worry about being prepared for whatever is lurking around the corner to test me. The words of the Prophets are comforting and help me feel safe. The video mentioned we need to be more than just members of the church. It won't be enough to do the minimum. I am doing the minimum and sometimes fail to maintain that. I hope this video inspires you as much as it inspired me. It is time to prepare for the Second Coming of the Savior.

1 comment:

Bastianclan said...

wow Kami that was powerful... Thanks so much for sharing it.
I too wonder some of the things you have said. Am I ready? What more can I do? I too am comforted by the words or our prophets.
I need to go, I have work to do. LOL